Most annoying Anime fans😡

 Most annoying Anime fans

Hello guys,
Today I am gonna to talk about, the most annoying anime fans of all time.
This blog does not mean hate, but it is only my opinion and all the animes, what I am going to write are the most animes that I like.  So please do not think this is personal, and I am just doing this for fun.
So lets start Now.

What do I mean by "most annoying anime fans"?

What I mean by most annoying is the anime fans, not the anime and most important is I am gonna talk just a bit of people and not all of them.
Most of the animes in this list are good animes, but people just make these animes as god and does not say anything negative about that anime and that really annoys me, because they are animes that I watched because of the people who are making this anime as the best anime in the history of anime, but when I watched the anime I was shocked because they were just bad or normal.


The first most annoying anime fans are "Boku no hero" fans

I really have a lot of problems with Boku no hero fan base. Some of these fans just woship the anime and if somebody say something bad about Boku no hero all of them just attack this person and this happened personally to me and some of the people I know. And let's not forget the TikTok Videos of the boku no hero fans, some of them are really annoying and just disgust me of how they try acting of some boku no hero characters like the most annoying human in the earth Bakugo. And the most thing I hate about this fan base is some of them they really look gay when they dress like characters of Boku no hero (Note!! This is not personal, but just my opinion).
Here are some Bad Cosplay of some Boku no Hero fans



The Second most annoying fans are one piece fans

As a fan one piece it is hard for me to say that, but I should be fair and say the truth. Some One piece fans just bring down some animes to praise one piece and that really make one piece bad reputation and I really care about that, because iam just a one piece fan. Some fans are really dumb and when somebody asks them about one piece like what is the story? Is it good? And that kind of question, so Some One piece fans just talk and say "there are more than 100 million copies sold..." if you guys do that please do not do that again because it is just so dumb to say.
If somebody asks you about one piece just tell them the story and do not mix between the copies sold around the world and the quality of the anime, because there are some bad animes that sold a lot of copies, but the problem they are just bad.

Why You should not Worship your best anime?

Guys it is really not good to praise your anime and worship it, because it is just animation and drawing. If you praise your anime it will hurt the anime more and make haters for your best anime, that is why there are a lot of haters for one piece and boku no hero. But that does not mean that you can not say anything about your best anime. You can tell the people why it is good and if they do not like it just ignore them and do not make it personal.

So guys that was it today hope you enjoyed the blog tell me your opinion about it and i hope you guys have a nice day.:)

Interesting Topics you may Like


Comments

Popular Posts